View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 12:25 AM   #63
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh no, I say, as you try to wiggle free from my grip. You're not going anywhere. Have a seat, as I push you to the ground. Now, I bet you think you're a badass, I say to you as I calmly pull out a cigarette and light it. You have pulled some shit today and you could have gotten me killed. I think you owe me bitch.

I'm gonna have to get some payback for your actions towards me today. As I slowly finish my cig and toss it to the ground. I think my cock will fit nicely in all of your holes, you might be a bitch but you're not too bad looking. I grab you by the throat and tell you to open your mouth, as I unzip my pants and pull out my cock. I put it in your mouth and tell you to suck it bitch, suck my cock.

Last edited by Sodoman; 07-18-2007 at 12:32 AM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote