View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 02:27 AM   #7
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I giggle softly. "No girlfriend or boyfriend yet. I just enjoy the attention. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky at the party and get to do more than just flirt, but not just with anybody I meet." I stop suddenly, thinking that I may have said too much. When we get there, Mark will drop me off and I will probably never see him again, but it still seems like I should not say anything too naughty to him. And so for the rest of the ride, unless he has more questions, I stare quietly at the road ahead and occasionally give him a friendly smile to let him know I am not being aloof.
Shawn D is offline   Reply With Quote