View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 03:21 PM   #207
Boy Toy

Boy Toy has initial reputation

My choice would be Christina Ricci. Here's how it goes : I surprise her when she's alone at her private apartment. She is wearing miniskirt, sexy tight t-shirt, and high heels. I tie her hands behind her back and push her on a bed. I roughly tear off her shirt and reveal her tits. Then I pull her miniskirt off and rub her pussy through her panties. When I feel her panties getting wet, I tear them off and force her to spread her legs. Christina moans and wiggles when I start sliding my hard cock in her pussy, but can't do anything else. When I'm as deep inside her as possible, I start fucking her.

I pound her wet little pussy harder and harder and she moans loudly. Before I cum, I pull my cock out, turn her over, and force her to bend over in the front of me. She screams loudly when I slide my cock in her ass. Her incredibly tight hole squeezing my cock feels incredible. Christina moans and screams when I do her anally. Finally I feel like cumming and I let my cock erupt deep inside Christina's sweet butt. After filling her ass with cum, I slowly pull my cock out and watch cum dripping from her tight hole. When I leave her laying on the bed, she looks humiliated and she's only wearing her high heels.

Boy Toy is offline   Reply With Quote