View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
DxrEP

DxrEP has initial reputation

W0men |-|urt Me|\|

L0sing His Money (This Looser paid cash)

We never do private sessions with slaves we don't select ourselves, but this enormous loser contacted me and said he was desperate to meet Sadie and would pay anything. I set the price at г3000 for an hour, assuming that would scare him off, but to my complete amazement the idiot said yes! So he travelled to my flat to get beaten up by Sadie and we filmed it. She's going to pay off her credit card and pay for a holiday with this dickhead's cash (г50 notes!). She whipped his stupid body hard, spat on his pathetic face a lot, brutally slapped him and completely humiliated him. So, all those who mail me in their hundreds wanting to be our torture plaything, there is hope - you just need г3000! She hurt this prick badly and then we threw him out and had some ice cream

Length: 17 minutes Size: 332 MB Format: WMV Category: SPITTING

331,11 Mb 17:04 min *.wmv

Download from Oron

Sadie Destroys The Slave (FULL)

I feel really lucky to have met Sadie. She's definitely very similar to me and I think we may become proper friends. I think the other night hurting a dickhead for the first time awakened something in her! I showed her some of the clips of us hurting the loser and she couldn't stop watching them! She only broke up with her boyfriend a month ago and has a lot of pent up anger so I gave her the fat freak all to herself for a couple of hours to let off steam. She's a very violent girl and took out all her anger on the waste of space, starting off with head and face caning, face kicking with heels, full force punching and finally a very long stiletto trample as she decides what shoes to wear when she goes out on her date. She puts out a couple of cigarettes on his stupid body too. She says she's got a really bad temper - at least I can provide a stupid loser to take it out on now

Length: 61 minutes Size: 1197 MB Format: WMV Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

1196,81 Mb 01:01:43 *.wmv

Join parts with HJSplit.

Download from Oron
Part 1 300 Mb
Part 2 300 Mb
Part 3 300 Mb
Part 4 296,82 Mb
DxrEP is offline   Reply With Quote