View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #9
Gilf Hunter
Privileged Member

Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Gilf Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiggles View Post
Sorry, GH.. I stopped voting.. some people say if you dont vote you dont have a right to bitch.. I disagree.. I used to vote.. my confidence was disrespected and shit on one to many times.. I will not empower another one of these self serving dickheads ever again...there is a foul wind in the air amongst a growing number of people in the USA.. some day..maybe sooner rather than later.. with the way things are going..there is going to be trouble in the streets and that trouble will be headed for washington. And to be clear..I am NOT making threats.. just stating the obvious
My cynicism did not come through strongly enough Mr. W. In fact I gave up voting a long time ago for much the same reason as you and I still bitch about what passes for government today. And I understand your simple statement of the facts about trouble. And to possibly add another bit of non-PC nonsense, even a blind man could see the trouble that is brewing. Again like you no threat in that statement, just the truth.
Gilf Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote