View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 03:08 PM   #980
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hockey is all about tradition even as the game has technologically advanced! And the game hasn't been the same since they fucked the rules all up right after the 04-05 lockout. I get so tired of powerplays and penalty kills because of rediculous phantom hooking calls and retarded rules like you can't change lines on a icing call and oh yeah the goalie can only play the puck in the trapezoid and if a defender tosses the puck over the glass it's another penalty and two teams play their guts out and the game ends even we can't let that stand it's time for a retarded skills competition because "There are no ties in the new NHL"!
Now if the "Fight Night At The Joe" happened most of both teams would get suspended for the rest of the season! Hockey is a contact sport with fighting and hitting and brutality and not the sissy skating and shooting contest they wanna turn it into. I still love hockey but I liked the old game much much much much much much much much better!