View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 02:03 AM   #961
GirlAnachronism

GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GirlAnachronism has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
That's a double edged sword there, missy. :scowl:

Nah I know Bylsma was trying new lineups and stuff but it's still so frustrating when you see they aren't working but he still sticks to them throughout the whole game instead of just a period. I know he wants them to practice it, but damn.
Nonono! I didn't mean it like that. What I meant was that, these so called easy games are never easy and usually end in a surprising loss. Van and Detroit did it against columbo, even against the Oilers. Wasn't trying to salt the wound at all!

Tonight was a perfect example with the Columbus Vs St. Louis game. When I saw they lost I wasn't really too surprised, usually the worst teams beat the best teams of the league - because they are trying to prove something.
leave me dying on the ground.
And I want love to
split my mouth wide open and
cover up my ears,
and never let me hear a sound.
GirlAnachronism is offline   Reply With Quote