Thread: Moved Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 07:35 AM   #14
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok Wife2rape..or should I call you "ImaginaryWife2rape"..

You pm'd me mouthing off and I replied to you, I quoted one of your posts here where you claim you have no one to talk to about your fantasies but then other posts you've made say your wife knows all about it..Now I'd of been happy sorting it in private, but no, you want to be the Billy Big Bollocks and have pm'd me again mouthing off, so I'm more than happy to bring it to the board.

Lets get one thing clear, I will wipe the floor with you, There will only be one winner and it isn't going to be you.

The contradictions Rotter and myself are highlighting are clear: You have no one to discuss your fantasies with in real life BUT your wife knows all about it, that makes no sense for a start. Another post on here you say you wouldn't let your wife know or indeed see that you post here, but then you state she knows and is happy for you to share her photos..

Talking of which..I took the liberty of doing a google image search on the photos you claim are your wife posted here and on other forums, I found them all on internet websites, I'm sure you'll claim you or she posted them there, I'm not buying it, you've gone round different sites and collected photos and claim they are yours.

And finally I will tell you again, do not pm me again, Got that you weasley little cunt?.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote