View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 06:22 AM   #7
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Honeymoon Island Pt 5

Ah, and now let's check in again on our little virgin bride and her friends...

Lisa's head was still spinning from her twirl on the bench. The drug was wearing off, although her cunt was still damp. With her head strapped down, there was no way for her to spit the cum taste that seeped from the blocks behind her teeth. The black woman was running the palm of her hand over her long nipples.

"I like these,' the woman remarked, 'Let's see what I have for them. Ah, yes... these."

The woman held up a sinister pair of nipple clips; Long ones with tightening screws on each side. She pulled one of Lisa's nipples back and attached the clip, making sure to tighten it till the nipple swelled. Lisa screamed through her open mouth. The same torture was applied to her other nipple.

Leaving the nipples, the woman's black finger trailed down Lisa's belly. Her stomach rose and fell, as she sucked in her breath. The finger tucked into the top of the bikini bottoms and toyed with the blond hairs of Lisa's cunt. Another finger was added, then the bottoms were cleanly jerked away and tossed to the stage. The cool night air crawled across Lisa's moist cunt, making her shiver. Her bonds were just loose enough to allow her to wriggle her naked ass, enticing the woman farther.

The black woman licked her two fingers and pushed them into Lisa's sex, watching the young virgin's reaction. She was pleased and pushed them farther, feeling the sensitive membrane of Lisa's maidenhead. Pulling her fingers away, she lustfully licked them clean.

"Bring me the harness,' she commanded one of the men beside her, 'The one with the studs."

Poor Lisa had no idea what the woman was requesting. She saw the man hand off a leather harness, and a long black and silver cylinder. The black woman held it above Lisa's eyes, allowing her and everyone else to view it.

It wasn't a cylinder, but a large, black, cock shaped dildo. Its surface was dotted with many silver, metal studs. The shaft was a good 8 inches long and 2 inches thick at its base. Lisa's eyes grew wide in horror. She jerked and tugged uselessly at her bonds.

The woman looked down at Lisa. "Oh don't worry, Honey. It won't be dry, when I push it up your virgin cunt.' Carefully she coated it with thick gobs of cream. 'The same cinnamon/ ginger cream burning your friends asshole." She gestured to Heather, whom Lisa could see from the corner of her eye.

Heather was moaning, rolling her hips, trying to scratch her asshole with her clinched butt cheeks. She appeared pregnant with her swollen descended belly. Her young cunt was clearly moist, and shimmered in the lights.

Making the final adjustments to her harness: The naked woman moved between Lisa's open legs. The dildo wobbled between her black thighs.

Lisa felt the cold. clammy, slickness of the cream, as the woman rubbed the shaft's tip up and down the crease of her sex. She made certain to find Lisa's swollen clit, hidden beneath the folds. For good measure, she wiped a good portion over its surface. Holding the tip of the cock just barely within Lisa's entrance; She waited.

The cream began to warm, increasing with each blow of the nearby ocean breeze. A slight itch started; like a small mosquito bite. Then both feelings increased threefold. Lisa started groaning and pumping her hips.

"That's it, Slut, now your ready to take my cock," the black woman stated, pressing the shaft deeper, worming it into Lisa's virgin hole.

The dildos shaft was searing her maidenhead with its cream covered tip.

"Take it!" the woman screamed, whipping her hips forward, and forcefully ripping away Lisa's precious virginity.

An eerie scream came from Lisa's open mouth, piercing the night sky. All eyes were on the black woman, as she began to pull out, then thrust back in, with equal viciousness.

The cream had been passed down to the women below, who used it to coat Greg and Tim's straining poles. More of the blue liquid was poured into their loosely open lips. The girls giggled, playfully stroking the stiff cocks and slapping them back and forth.

"It's fun watching a virgin broken in. Isn't it, Stud?" one of the girls asked Tim; fully knowing he could not answer. To his dismay, his cock answered for him.

In her pleasure pain, Heather watched too. The liquid was boiling within her, causing her cunt to seep white woman cream. She could smell her own arousal, drifting up to her nostrils. Her hips humped the air, seeking some invisible cock; A cock she had never known before. She watched the rise and fall of her friend's ass, as the large studded dildo slammed into her flesh. She could clearly see the muscles ripple on the black woman's ass, as she slapped her crotch into Lisa's open sex. Blood coated its surface, as each silvery stud tore at the tender virgin walls of Lisa's stretched sex. As the shaft withdrew, the walls of Lisa's cunt seemed to latch onto each stud, before being released and forced back into her flesh.

Nearby, the large black man watched Heather's reaction with a smile.

"Why don't you feed her some cum, Boys," the woman said between thrusts.

5 men moved forward, stroking their various sized cocks over Lisa's prone form. Some slapped and pulled at the nipple clips, as they jerked their dark shafts. One particular cock was right under her nose. Lisa could smell the strong odor of his pre-cum. Another popped his shaft over her tit flesh, leaving droplet to trickle down her skin.

The woman was not just fucking her now; She was grinding the dildo into her tortured cunt; Getting off on Lisa's pain.

With a loud groan, a man erupted onto Lisa's face. The jism hit the top of her nose before running down her cheek and into her eye. She blinked as the salty cum stung her eye. The next cock was pushed into her open, screaming mouth. It shot straight down the back of her throat. she choked, painfully coughing the cum back up, only to have it slowly trickle back down her defenseless throat. The erotic sight caused the other cocks to erupt; aimed straight at her lips. Her mouth was flooded with hot cum. Her body jerked. The cum bubbled up from her mouth, as she choked. She was going to have to swallow. Gulping loudly, Lisa felt the thick, mucus like cum drain down her throat to her virgin belly. She burped up more cum, before having to swallow it all once again.

The sight set the black woman off, as she slammed into Lisa with a violent orgasm.

The large black man had moved back to Heather. He ran his middle finger down through her dark curls and began to rub circles around her swollen clit.

"Yes,' he said, 'Look at all that cum. Your friend is a little cum bucket. Do you still taste your cum? I bet it was the first time you swallowed a load, wasn't it? There is a first time for everything. Isn't there, Sweetheart?" He pushed his stiff finger into her damp hole, rubbing over her maidenhead.

"Don't, please," Heather groaned, yet still pushed her sex up to his fingers.

"Oh yes, our little bride, I have much cum for you. Since our hearing of your arrival; I have abstained from sex. There is a great load of potent sperm, saved up just for your virgin belly."

"Please don't,' she begged, tears flowing from her pained yet deeply drugged eyes. 'I..I haven't...I...I could get pregnant."

"I wouldn't have it any other way, Sweetheart," He said, cupping his other hand and caressing it over her swollen belly. "Imagine your belly swollen like this, not from our wonderful elixir but from your black, native child. We could teach him the ways of our world; have him taking a virgin like you in no time. Of course, if its a girl..." He left it at that, letting her mind imagine all of the horrible things they could do.

"No, no...Don't do it," she once again pleaded.

"Your pussy says different. It shows us what you really want; A hard black cock pounding into your young, supple flesh. See how it milks my finger." He removed his finger and held it to her face. The finger was wet and covered with dots of whitish cream. "Smell," he commanded, wiping it over her bottom lip before pushing the it up into her nose. "I will leave you to inhale your heat, while the girls prepare the two of you." He slapped her hard over her swollen belly, making her cry out in pain, as her stomach gurgled.

She looked down at the large, red hand print left behind on her stretched skin, groaning as another cramp hit her.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote