View Single Post
Old 08-15-2014, 09:45 AM   #3
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Honeymoon Island Pt 3

The girls looked on as 8 large men slid a large contraption on stage. It was a wooden frame of sorts. The frame consisted of 4 thick square poles, each about 10 ft high. Each two poles were joined together with large metal cotter pins, and held manacles at both the top and bottom. The poles were set about 8 ft. apart.

Heather had begun to regain some of her senses, and struggled feverishly, as the men picked her up and manhandled her towards the contraption. She even tried biting at the men, as her mouth blocks were removed. They took her wrists and locked them into the top cuffs of the poles. Next, her kicking legs were taken, spread apart, and latched to the bottom cuffs. This left her body in a wide spread 'X'.

"No, Please, please, let me go," she pleaded.

A man came from behind her and began to loosen her top, slowly removing it from her breasts.

"No...no..d...don't."

A larger crowd of villagers had gathered to watch. Heather was seeing them clearly for the first time.

To her dismay, the top was removed and cast to the stage. The same dark hands began to wander down her body, slipping towards the juncture of her bikini clad crotch. The black hands were highlighted in the flickering torchlight, as it dipped into the white material and cupped her damp mound.

"Don't...Don't," she cried, trying to jerk her hips away from the invading fingers.

A thick black finger forced its way into the tight opening of her cunt. The black man grinned at the treasure he had found.

"This one is a virgin," he announced to her embarrassment.

While leaving his finger embedded in her cunt, he leaned in to whisper in Heather's ear;

"I will enjoy taking your maidenhood. You will dance on my black cock, begging for my dick."

"I will do no such thing, you Black Bastard," she spat back.

His thick finger was removed, and he spread the moisture from its tip under her nose. She winced at the fresh scent of her sex. His hardness pressed up against her ass.

"We shall see," he laughed before turning to the other men. "flip her," he commanded.

The pins were removed from the boards, and Heather found her body being flipped upside down. Her long hair dragged the ground below her. The pins were locked back in place. Heathers backside was faced towards the crowd, as well as the faces of her new husband and their friends.

"Ahhhh," she screamed, her weight now carried on her tender ankles.

"Hand me the gourd," the black man said.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote