Thread: Teachers Pet
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 04:26 AM   #49
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Do you want to suck my cock, Amy? if you do then you have to co-operate, I do this you because girls like you need to be punished, a little humiliation and you won't do it again," I'll give you a choice Amy, you can either pleasure me like this, or y ou can get on your knees and beg to suck my cock while you pleasure yourself with your fingers and toys. But hurry up and make a choice if you want to be dominated," The Professors cock was super hard and he could barely contain himself as he watched Amy lose herself in his suggestion.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote