Thread: Teachers Pet
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:51 AM   #44
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

She cried out at the first spank, but her body lifted up a little offering her smooth curves to him. She'd never been spanked in real life before, but it felt just like it did in her dream. "I ... I don't know. I think I wanted to get caught." The class burst into laughter at this, one of the boys in the front making a thrusting gesture with his hips. Amy cried, hiding her head, but this only lifted her little ass up higher for him. The further spanks burned and heated her very slick sex. "I'm ... I'm aroused," she said choking on the word, utterly ashamed to have to admit it, "Because I'm... an exhibitionist and a masochist. I'm so ashamed. Please, tell them they can't tell anyone! My mom would just die!" As the spanks continued, she found her face moving very close to his pants, to what seemed like an erection and she felt terrible! She'd never have the courage to service him, to ask him to use her... to make her feel like he could do anything with her. One of the students watching the camera display of her unprotected sex perhaps, wondered if they were going to get to watch her cherry pop and if girls really did scream from the pain of it.
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote