Thread: Teachers Pet
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:30 AM   #42
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

Her lower lip trembled with shame at being caught. She'd stripped... she knew she had. She could remember doing so in her dream. Her hands covered her tits and she spun around seeing the whole class snickering at her, smirking, making comments about her. Her cheeks flamed brilliantly, her knees crossed together... and that movement reminded her that she was shaved like a little girl.

"I'm sorry Professor, I'm so sorry!" Slowly, she shimmied out of her panties, bending over as she did so, feeling even more shame as her class mates saw her slick pussy, her tight little asshole. She folded her panties and climbed up on the table. It was just like her dreams. She'd been bad and now he was forced to use her as an example... Her head hung between her arms, red curls almost hiding her face. She hoped none of them noticed her shaved pubic area, but maybe that had been done so the training could be easier... they'd have an easier time seeing her trembling little labia, the long stretch of perineum, her very tight little pink bottom hole.

Head hanging, she imagined that the big mirror or camera was brought in so they could clearly see what was going to happen. "Please, Professor, I'll be good. I'll never do it again. Please... please I don't want to!"
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote