Thread: Teachers Pet
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 03:21 AM   #41
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Look around Amy you're not strapped to a table your in class and I'm disciplining you." As the Professor spoke he started to undo her leg bindings. "I told you before about bringing a vibrator to class, but you don't listen" He went over and prepared a chair. "You are wearing your school uniform, see Amy, but you were caught playing with that vibrator on your nipples again. I have to punish you Amy for your own good, look Amy your classmates are watching you," The Professor reached over and looked into herr eyes, they were glazed over and he could see that she was convinced that this is a dream. He went over to the chair, "Amy you have stripped to your under garments of your free will now I want you to take off your panties and get on all fours on the table"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote