View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 08:40 AM   #15
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A scream of pain and fear escapes my lips, i could feel the blood trickling down my neck from the cut he just gave me. Thinking to myself that he will pay for that, for all of this tha the is doing to me. My eyes fixed on the knife now, i could see a spot of my own blood on it which makes me think twice about uttering anymore swear words. Instead i lay there silent for now, looing around the room he now has me in. I can tell by looking at it, that he must have had this whole thing planned for a while, making fear enter me even more. I still struggle against the cuffs and chains im now in, hoping that somehow they come loose. "Let me go, i will never love you so let me go, now". My words more fear filled then angry, however i try not to show that in my voice. I turn my head away from him and close my eyes so he can not see how great the fear was in them either.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote