View Single Post
Old 11-14-2023, 07:26 AM   #6
bob202

bob202 Level 1 (100+)bob202 Level 1 (100+)

Taylor was feeling totally helpless and vulnerable as she was handcuffed and gagged. Taylor let out a little squeal is Bob spun her around so she was facing the exit. She did not know what to expect next but sure it wasn't going to be good, then Bob placed a hand on her shoulder and said "were going to walk out that door and to the passenger side of the Tahoe parked out there.... Be quiet don't try anything stupid and you'll be fine.... Understood?". Taylor took in the words still sniffling she nods her in understanding.

Bob pushed Taylor on her shoulder , then he felt his rough hand as he went to grab her by the elbow. Taylor felt Bobs firm grip on her arm as they began to make their way to the back doors.

At the doors Bob slowly pushed open the door with his other arm. Dragging Taylor along with him, Bob reaches the passenger side of the Tahoe, then Taylor watched as he quickly opens the door. Heading Bob then say "climb in sit down and I'll buckle you in", Taylor knew this was protjust tbe beginning . Grunting with no other way to express herself, Taylor made her way to the passenger seat clumsily getting in without the use of her hands. Taylor was definitely shaking with fear not knowing what would happen next, once seated in the passenger seat Bob leaned in grabbed to seatbelt and buckled her into place. Taylor realized that she was now trapped and stuck in the SUV with no way to protior even open the door.

Bob then shut the passenger door and made his was around to the driver's side. Long seconds seemed to take forever to Taylor as Bob walked around and buckled himself in and started the engine. Tears were falling from Taylor's eyes anddown her cheeks as Bob put the Tahoe in reverse and pulled out of the parking spot. Taylor was surprised to hear Bob say "just sit still and quiet we will talk one we hit the cottage", Taylor nodded her head in understanding. The the made its way across the county using mostly backroads ad side streets. Taylor found herself wondering where they were hearing, the cottage must be pretty far out there she thought.

Pulling up the lane Taylor sees a gate then watches as Bob hit his remote to open the gate. Still with no clear direction what is going to happen Taylor still had tears falling as Bob pulls the Tahoe up to the cabin. Heading steps as Bob got out and I'd something at the back of the tahoe, Taylor was actually a bit surprised when Bob comes to the passenger door and opens it. Taylor Sat still as Bob reached towards the seatbelt buckle. Taylor then heard him say "I'm going to unbuckle the seatbelt now and your going to not fight me as we head to that cottage understand?". Taylor again nodded at Bobs words knowing there really isn't much choice. Everything still felt like hours as Bob reached over and hit the seatbelt release. Once Tahoe was free of the seatbelt she felt Bob grab her elbow again and helped her stand up outside the Tahoe. Walking towards the cottage Taylor felt Bobs slight movement as she shut the Tahoe's door.

They make their way to the porch ,Taylor notices as Bob stopswhike still holding her elbow he enters the combination to the lock. Taylor recognizesthe lock asits similar to the one they have as home, she hears a familiar sound as the bolt retracts. Once the lock was open Taylor filled with fear watches as Bob opens the door. Taylor feels a jerk as Bob quickly pulls her inside, she is dragged her over to a wooden chair that was in the middle of the room.

Taylor is right in front of the chair with her legs feeling weak as she is shaking. But Taylor was paying attention as Bob tells her "Sit down in the chair and we can talk". Taylor seemed to quickly follow that command as she sat in the chair. Taylor felt as Bob then let go of her elbow, her tears still falling Taylor began to try to pull away as Bob ran his hand up her arm to her head. Taylor couldn't stop Bob as he brushed some of the hairs off her ears he takes the face mask off her head, she wasn't sure if that was to make it better or worse.

Trapped in the chair Taylor thinks, "I'm wearing my blue checkered skirt and pull over, he might be able to see up my skirt". She quickly makes sure her legs are closed. Taylor tries to bring her hand down to make sure her skit is covering her and is quickly reminded that she is handcuffed and gagged. That's when the sobbing and tears falling down her freckled cheeks.
bob202 is offline   Reply With Quote