View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Chapter Three: The Meet and Greet

After a couple hours in my room alone, my father returned and smiled at me as I appeared to be sleeping peacefully on my bed. I had cried myself to sleep. Reaching down and picking me up, I whimper as he nuzzled my neck “Did my good little girl have a good nappy? Well now…it’s time for lunch…”

Remaining sleepily in his arms, I looked around as he carried me through the hall and down the stairs into the kitchen. Robert had gone out to do something and our food was already on the table. Shifting me to one arm, Dad reached up between my thighs and unfastened the dildo.

Feeling him pulling it out, I grunted a little then looked at him helplessly. What else did he have planned for me? Seeing him smile at me, he tugged one of my pigtails gently “You’re so pretty baby girl…and after lunch Daddy is going to go surfing on the internet. I want to show you some sites that I think you will like Angel…but for now, let’s get you into your chair so you can eat.”

I was getting irritated with the baby talk and it was evident on my face but Dad simply smiled and pulled me over to a chair. Taking it in, I bit my lip, seeing the butt plug and dildo attached to the chair. Smiling at me malevolently, my father spread my thighs and picked me up “Now baby, let’s make sure your ass and pussy are above the right places.”

Moving my hips around, he pushed on them and I squealed out as I was impaled on both the butt plug and the dildo at the same time. Sitting back in the chair, I whimpered as I looked at my Dad and he smiled patting me on the head “There now…aren’t you cute? Daddy’s going to take some pictures now so hold still.”

Watching him pull out a camera, I looked plaintively at it as he snapped a few pictures of my face then pointed it down to my pussy and snapped a few of it then my ass to show how full they really were. “Now baby…this chair is special…hang on…”

Looking at him, I watched as he pushed a button on a remote control. The chair started moving up and down, causing my hips to raise up and down on both the butt plug and the dildo “There now Angel…this is to get you used to riding up and down on Daddy…just like a carousel horse…”

Ca-Chunk…Ca-chunk Ca-chunk….Ca-chunk.

Grunting as the chair continued to move slowly I whimpered as I looked at my father as he smiled and picked up a tray. “Now we don’t want you falling off the chair so we go…” Fastening the tray to the chair, I realized that I was in a high chair made for adults. Looking up at him, he smiled as he leaned down and licked my cheek.

Sitting down beside me, he pulled the two plates of food to us and I watched him cut my food up. “Now I don’t want Baby to choke…so these are going to be bite-sized…here you go…” Saying that, he laid some food down on my tray “Here’s some for my big girl…now eat up.”

Smelling how good the food was, I bit my lip then sighed and picked up the bits of food and started eating it like I was supposed to. His eyes never left me as he watched me being fucked by the chair. As he finished eating, he dabbed at his chin then walked to the sink and washed the dishes.

I was in pure hell as the chair continued to pump both the dildo and butt plug in and out of me. But eventually, I started moistening up. That’s when I heard them. The tell-tale moans. And they were coming from my mouth! I couldn’t believe that I was getting turned on by all of this. This was wrong…disgusting! I was being forced to do all this by my own father! I shouldn’t be turned on by it!

My father must’ve heard the moans too. Seeing him turn and walk over to me out of the corner of my eye, I felt him lean his body against mine and untie my top. The ties were now hanging down, exposing my breasts over the tray of the high chair. Feeling the kisses on my neck, he smiled “Mmm…is my baby girl getting turned on by all this? I knew you would…”

Groaning out, I felt him take both my breasts into his hands and massage them, flicking my nipples with his fingers before they hardened. After they hardened, I watched as he pulled the tray off the chair and lift my tiny skirt up “Here…let daddy help you…he wants you to cum for him.”

Shaking my head, I moaned out as I felt his fingers curl around my clit as he started to roll it around while licking and sucking on my shoulder. “That’s my good baby…” Pressing my head into his shoulder, I was blushing fervently as he continued to roll my clit between his fingers and massage my breasts with the other.

“Cum for daddy baby girl…you know you want to.” Sobbing I listened to his voice as he chuckled and licked my neck up to my mouth before plunging his tongue into it. I felt him massaging my tongue with the flat of his as he moaned into my mouth.

Whimpering out into his mouth, I cried out and came for him. Opening my eyes and looking at his face, I saw him smiling down at me then rubbed his hands up and down my body. “Mmm…such a good girl…I’m proud of you…”

Chuckling again, he placed his hands underneath my arms and lifted me from the chair. Whimpering and feeling the dildo and butt plug leave my body, I panted out as I leaned against him. Straightening my skirt back over my pussy, he then tied my top back around my middle and patted my head. “Come on now…I believe I wanted to show you something on the computer.”

Taking my hand, he led me to his den and sat down in the computer chair. Looking around for another chair, I heard him laugh then say “Honey, there’s no other chair…so you’ll just have to sit on Daddy’s lap.”

Sighing I looked at him. Would this torment never end? Patting his lap, he waited for me to move over to him. Sitting down on his lap with my back pressed to his chest, I had my legs to one side. But no, that wasn’t good enough. “Hm…baby girl…I think you know the way I’d rather have you sit…but hold on a minute…I want to be more comfortable.”

Having me stand, I turned and watched him stand and remove his trousers then boxers. Smiling at me as I took in his cock, he smiled and stroked it then removed his shirt. Sitting back down on the chair, he patted his leg “Straddle my leg baby girl…”

Biting my lip, I did as he said, feeling my bare pussy jut out from the skirt and rub against his bare leg. Pulling me back into him, he smiled and undid my top again, this time pulling it off all the way. Massaging my breasts and getting my nipples hard again, I watched him log onto his computer.

Pulling up some websites, I saw that some of them were rape role play sites. My god! Was that what he did while I was away at school?! He was so disgusting! Chuckling at my expression, he nodded “You guessed it baby…I love to role play rape scenes…” Reaching down and playing with my cunt lips, he gave me a kiss then smiled “And this is the ultimate rape scene of them all..”

Pulling up another website, I saw that it contained girls my age dressed as little girls, fucking men older than them. “This, my little one, is where I got my idea to make you into my little girl slave…do you like it? Most of these girls on here are about your age…and most of the men they are fucking are their own fathers! So now you know you’re not alone…”

Chuckling, he clicked on a few links in the website and I grew startled as the pictures and video from the night before came up. “My friends on here were delighted when I told them I finally made you my slave. They love the pictures and video. They want us to make more…”

Leaning forward, he smiled at my face and raised an eyebrow “But first, I think you better turn me on…why don’t you rub your pussy along my leg and stroke my cock while you’re at it?”

Seeing the incredulous look on my face, he growled and slapped me “That wasn’t a suggestion bitch! Do it now!” Reaching for my hand as I gasped out at the slap I felt him wrap it around his cock and made me stroke him several times before stopping “Now you do it…and get to rubbing your pussy on my leg!”

Sobbing, I did as he wanted, wrapping my fingers around his cock gently but firmly and pumped my hand up and down his cock while moving my hips back and forth. Feeling my pussy lips envelope his leg I whimpered but continued rubbing him. Eventually my pussy started to moisten as I continued riding his leg.

Settling back in his chair, he smiled a little and started clicking on some links showing sexy outfits and toys. Stopping at a pink double dildo, he studied it and grinned “Can you just imagine fucking one of your friends with that? Or maybe I can get one of the daddy’s on that website to bring over his little girl and we could have an orgy all our own? Would you like that baby girl?”

Smiling at my reaction, he grinned and rubbed my shoulder before lowering his mouth to suck on my neck. Stopping on a link which showed some edible underwear, he smirked a little “Oh look sweetie…your favorite flavor…Chocolate Caramel. Wouldn’t you like me eating that off of you? Maybe they make some underwear for men in that flavor and you can eat it off of me…of course we would have to make sure it’s fat free! I don’t want you gaining a pound! You are so sexy the way you are.”

Watching my face, he could tell I was close to cumming again and smiled. “You’re close aren’t you baby girl? Tell Daddy the truth…”
Looking at him, I whimpered then nodded “Y…yes Daddy…I am…”

Smiling he nodded then motioned to his cock “Hold on baby…I’ll help you…” Grabbing my thighs and spreading them wide, he clicked on the mouse to show that he had been recording everything with his webcam.

Growing startled I saw it was playing live for the website he showed me. Seeing several men watching in different screens with their own girls on their laps, I heard hoots and hollers “Mm…yeah Carlos…she is a hot young thing…fuck her now man!!”

Chuckling and hearing the men, my father looked down at me “You heard our audience baby…” Reaching down to unfasten my skirt, he pulled it off of me then lowered me onto his cock. Crying out at the intrusion, I whimpered and bit my lip as he thrust his hips up and down “Here you go guys…a live show…meet Cleo. Cleo..these are my friends…like I said, I might have to have them come over to meet you ‘face-to-face’.”

Hearing the laughter from the men and the moans from their girls, I whimpered as my father lowered me up and down on his cock. “What do you think guys? Should I make her pregnant? Greg…I know you did that with Melody last month…how is that coming along.”

Seeing the man who my father was talking to pick up his daughter, I saw she was a blonde haired blue eyed beauty. Smirking and setting her down on his cock, he looked at her “What do you think Melody? Do you want to tell them?”

Looking plaintively at the screen, Melody sighed as her father pumped into her “I am pregnant with his child…maybe twins…and Daddy wants to marry me now…the wedding date is set for next month and you all are invited…”

Laughing at his daughter’s words, Greg continued to pump into Melody “Yeah…we found out it could be twins…found out that her sister had twins. Her TWIN sister…so it could play out for Melody that she should have twins. Do you want to see her sister?”

Panning the camera out a little, he showed another man, about 25 years old, massaging a 17-year-old girl’s stomach as he squeezed her body to him. Greg got into view again and smile “That’s their older brother, Robert…and that’s Ginger. They had their wedding a few months before she had their twin girls.” Smirking a little, he looked at Melody on his lap as he sucked on her neck “You know what they say…if you want to keep it pure, keep it in the family.”

Laughing a little at his words, my father nodded “Too true…” Gasping a little, he groaned out as he came in my pussy and pumped me up and down a few times then had me rest on his lap, with his cock still impaled in me “Don’t want any of my little swimmers falling out of there do we baby?”
Nodding to the men on the screen, he smiled “We’ll be at the wedding Greg…can’t wait to see you all there. Congratulations Melody…” Smirking a little, he signed off the web chat then smiled at me and sucked on my shoulder “So you see baby…you’re not the only one being used by her father…and you’re going to meet some of them at Melody’s wedding…aren’t you excited?”

Laughing, he settled in his chair as I sobbed, holding me close to him.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote