View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 11:59 PM   #4
viking_mxbae

viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)viking_mxbae has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So, it's time to make my little game get more real. I take my trusty knife out of the belt — No, it's not a Rambo-style knife, just a regular kitchen knife. But it has had very interesting jobs so far. The bitch's clothes are nice and comfy, they will be no obstacle.

She stares at the blade. So, lets play. Put the knife against the base of her neck, push it so it hurts a bit. My left hand goes under her clothes, searching for her pubic hair, searching for the place the skin underneath it starts to part. I start playing with her clit; she is completely dry.

"You are mine to play with. You know damn well where we are starting our game. And if you are imaginative enough, you might have an idea of where we are going. I have no time to lose. Are you ready?"

Maybe she is just a natural-born whore. Maybe she cares so little about me fucking her. Or maybe she is just terrified. Immediately, she nods. Lets see. I smile.

The knife didn't hurt her neck much. Just a little beautiful pinkness in her fair skin. I also take my finger out of her, and seem to hear her sigh. Is the cunt crying?

Grab her shirt, and cut it open in half. What a beautiful pair of boobs!

My beautiful, bound slut is about to break crying. Lets help her. Pull her shirt, bring my head close to her nipples. Start smelling her. She surely sweated a bit unpacking, but her scent is beautiful nonetheless.

I slowly start licking her left nipple. *sob*. Good, this always works...play the good rapist. Make it seem like I'm only forcing my will, but it will be a nice love-fuck. Start biting softly, and massage her right breast with my hand. Some seconds... I feel her relax a little, and I also enjoy this... Bite a little, little bit more...

So, suddenly, pinch and twist her right nipple, and chew harder on the left one. "AAaaaaaahh!"

Slap her face.

"This is no pain. This is just me saying hi. Maybe you should thank me for being gentle."

She just stares, stupid bitch. No answer.

Slap her again. "Do as you are told"

"Th... Thank you." And, there it is, "Sob-sob-sob"... Tears start flowing. Time to move on.

I take my pants off. No surprise, I'm hard as a rock. No surprise, the bitch cannot stop looking at my dick, still under my boxers, ready to have some raw action.

Last edited by viking_mxbae; 05-30-2016 at 11:25 AM.
viking_mxbae is offline   Reply With Quote