Thread: Friend Rape
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have (and do) fantasize about raping a woman who used to be one of my closest friends. She was a petite girl, around 5'3" with a slim figure and small breasts, but was very athletic and had a tight ass and gorgeous legs. Her hair was brown, collar-length and usually just styled straight, although she started putting a bit of a wave in it at some point. Brown eyes, round face and a very pretty smile.

We met in college and got along well. I was attracted to her and made that known fairly early on, but she wasn't interested in being more than friends. It caused a little tension at first, but we got past it and became very close confidantes, trusting each other with our problems and really opening up to each other. There were times I was surprised how much she trusted me. About two months after we met, we ended up taking a two hour walk from downtown back to the university at ~2 AM in the morning. Would have been really easy for me to have dragged her off into an alley or something and had my way with her, but it wasn't something I even gave any thought to at the time. There was a fair amount of innuendo and double entendre that went back and forth between us, but it was all in good fun.

One night, she called me up and just wanted to hang out; had been having a bit of a rough time and needed a friend. We hadn't had a chance to talk as much as we had in the past year, with school getting busier, and I was looking forward to spending some time with her as well. She came over, I cooked supper, we talked for awhile, watched a few bad movies in my room and then talked some more. And then she kissed me. It was wonderful, the kind of thing that had been at the back of my mind since we'd met, but that I'd given up on. We ended up spending about an hour or so just kissing, holding each other, touching and slowly taking off some of our clothing. She had small areolae and nipples, but they were sensitive and she would sigh and moan when I sucked them or gently ran my teeth across them. I took my time and eventually kissed down her stomach, undid her pants and slid them down to her knees. She wore black panties; nothing 'naughty', or what-have-you, but still cute and sexy just the same. She already had my jeans down around my knees by this point, although I was still wearing my boxers. I slid a finger just under the waistband of her panties and she told me she was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

Here's where the timelines diverge:

- Reality - I stopped immediately and apologized profusely. She told me it was okay, but that was as far as she was willing to go. We both put our pants back on, spent a little more time just holding each other and talking, then I walked her home. We had one more make-out session a few weeks after that, but then went back to just being friends. About six months later, she moved across the country for school and we spoke less and less, until I moved out of the country a few years later and we lost contact entirely. I've recently reconnected with her and we still exchange messages on occasion.

- Fantasy - I stop immediately, then look her directly in the eye and ask if she's okay. She smiles and says that she's fine, but that's as far as she's willing to go. I return the smile and apologize to her for taking things too far. Just as she's about to tell me not to worry about it, I clamp my left hand down over her mouth and slide my right hand down quickly between her legs. As her eyes go wide and she makes a muffled scream, I lean in close and whisper in her ear how much I want her. She squirms and struggles underneath me, but I have at least a foot in height and hundred pounds in weight on her, so she doesn't have much chance in fighting me off. But she doesn't seem to be trying too hard to do so, anyway; she still seems to be shocked at what I'm doing to her. With my free hand, I yank her panties down to her knees and then quickly slide my underwear down as well. As soon as she sees my cock, she whimpers and tries again to scream, while making a couple of futile swipes at me. I position the head of my dick, pressing it gently against her pussy, feeling her warmth and giving us both a few seconds of anticipation.

She's a little bit wet from our fooling around and that makes it a little easier for me to slide into her. Her pussy is snug and hot, gripping my cock tightly as I slowly enter her as deeply as possible. Her body spasms around me and she struggles, trying to pull away, but I keep my weight on her and press into her. With my right hand now free, I grab her wrists and pin both her arms above her head; easy, since she's a small woman and I have fairly large hands. I lean in close and whisper in her ear how wonderful it feels to be inside her and how long I've waited for this. She tries to jerk her head away from me and starts to cry, but I hold her steady with the hand over her mouth. I tell her to relax, that I want her to enjoy this as much as I will. I slowly draw my cock back until I have just the head inside her, adjusting my position when she tries to pull away. After brief pause, I slide back into her, gasping as her pussy squeezes me tightly. I feel her reflexively getting more wet and a bit of her juices drip down my balls and I push deep into her again. I continue this slow, steady rhythm, taking my time and enjoying her body as long as I possibly can. The whole time, I whisper in her ear, telling her how amazing her body feels, how much I love her, how beautiful she is and how I know she wants this. After a several minutes, she stops fighting and gazes up at me with tears running down her face and a bewildered, horrified look in her eyes. I continue thrusting and, as I adjust position and change angles, I notice certain angles that make her body twitch more and squeeze me tighter. But it's been a relatively long time and I can't hold back much longer. Thrusting deep into her body and pressing as close to her as possible, I cum inside her. I hear her try to scream again under my hand and she sobs harder with every squirt I pump into her. I’m amazed at how much cum I give her; seems to be so much more and so much more intense than when I jerk off. I stay inside her as long as I can, then finally withdraw.

Keeping my hand over her mouth, I release her wrists and she doesn't bother to try and swat at me, just lying back and whimpering. I bring my hand to her pussy and play with her a little, whispering how I want to make her feel as good as I had felt and finally give her an orgasm (as she'd once told me she'd never had one). I caress her and tease her clit, as she tries half-heartedly to pull away from my hand. After several minutes, she is soaking wet, partially from the stimulation and partially from my cum dripping out of her body. With my cock hard again, I once more press it against her pussy and penetrate her. I take my time again, but increase the force of my thrusts and try to enter her at an angle that allows me to rub against her clit. She closes her eyes tightly and whimpers under my hand as I lean in close again and tell her to just relax and let it happen, to enjoy it. Even as she weakly tries to move her hips away, I feel her pussy begin to contract around me. Speeding up my thrusts a little and rubbing her clit with my free hand makes her twitch faster and, within a few moments, I feel her cum, her pussy squeezing my cock rhythmically and her juices running down my balls and soaking the sheets beneath us. She lies back, sobbing loudly again, and gives up entirely, laying still and avoiding my eyes as I continue to fuck her over the next few minutes. As I get close to cumming again, I whisper in her ear again, telling her how hot and sexy it was to feel her orgasm and how I’d always wanted to do that for her. I ask her if she enjoyed it and her only answer is a look of disbelief and shock. I smile and, with a few more hard thrusts, finish inside her again. Even though I already came once, it still feels like I’m putting so much into her. I whisper that to her, letting her know how much her lovely, tight body has made me squirt inside her. Once again, I tell her how much I love her, how good it felt to be in her, how much I enjoyed pleasuring her and how wonderful she is.

And, back to reality. I don’t exactly have a denouement to this fantasy, although I’d suspect IRL the result would involve our friendship breaking down a lot earlier and me in jail. While this is one of my favorite fantasies and, in fact, my first rape fantasy (developed during a period where I was mad at her)…it’s not one that I revisit very often. She was a good friend, we were very close and I do still miss her. It’s just a lot easier to fantasize about some random woman I see on the bus or the two-bagger cunt at work. But I still come back to it every so often.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote