Thread: Friend Rape
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 12:10 AM   #8
Raping Asians

Raping Asians has initial reputation

There's this bitch that I knew a while back. Still friends with her. Either way, shes a slim little thing with a nice rack and a tight ass.

When raping the bitch, she wouldnt know it was me, to keep it this way, i would blindfold her, and put some ear plugs in her ears so she would have a hard time hearing me.

Her hands and ankles would be bound together, and she would be on her knees with her hands behind her back. I would spend a long time with my cock in her mouth, using her throat as any normal person would use a pussy. I'd take an occasional rest from fucking her throat, but i would go right back to it after too long. After i tired of her mouth, i would gag it, and then bend her over a table and start working on her cunt and ass. Id tease her with my fingers, drawing her closer and closer to orgasm with each stroke. Despite her constant muffled protests, her body would betray her and she would be wrecked with orgasm after orgasm.

Id remove the gag after this point, she would protest for a second or two, then id stick my slick fingers in her mouth and make her clean all of her cum off of them. When she finished with her chore, I would take my stiffened cock and slam it into her pussy. The scream would be beautiful. Every thrust would produce a yelp from her trembling lips. The harder the thrust, the louder the moan. I'm not sure if I would bother with a condom, since shes not had much in the way of sexual encounters, so STD's would be a moot point. I have to say, I like the thought of my cum pouring into her tight fuck hole.

After i had my fun with her pussy, she would probably start begging me to stop. she would think that i am done with her, but unfortunately for her, she still as that virgin ass. She has always stated how she would never do anal.
My initial thrust into her tight ass would cause her to tear a bit, there would be blood at the end of my shaft, and her scream.. it would just make me harder and more ravenous. I would ram my cock so deep into her that she would be practically coughing up my cum after i blew my load.

After using her mouth to clean the cum, shit and blood off of my cock, i would have to make a couple tough decisions... Do i let her live? shes a good friend and all, but i have to say the thought of squeezing the life out of her while i fuck her for the last time gets my blood pumping. and if i do decide to end her, how... hanging? strangling? cut her open and watch her slowly die from blood loss? Another one would do i let her know who used her body as a fuck toy. If she doesn't know who did it, there's a good chance that i could get away. And if she did know, she might call the cops, but i might have broken her down enough that she would be too scared to do anything but take it like a bitch. I guess I will never know... for now
Raping Asians is offline   Reply With Quote