Thread: Friend Rape
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Most of the time I fantasize about my neighbor. She has moved away now, but she is still my go to girl. In the rape she nows me. I take her to her bedroom, make her strip and tie her to the bed. I spend a long time playing with her, making her body betray her. She gets several orgasms from fingers, tongue and toys before I do her. As I penetrate her I look into her face and say "Welcome to rape" and thrurst hard and deep into her. I'll pull out and penetrate her several times before I ride her to my orgasm. I stay inside her and ask how was it to be raped in your marriage bed, the same place you give yourself to the hubby? Get used to it, I'll be back for more.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote