Thread: Friend Rape
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 08:24 PM   #6
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't usuall fantasize about raping a friend but most certainly my victim is going to be someone I have met. Maybe a co-worker or someone I know from somewhere else. Maybe a looker from the mall or maybe that cute gal from the grocery store. I prefer to know there name as well.

I guess I'd not want them to know who I was. Many times I think of the blindfold as the best option. One - they don't know who I am. Second - they can't see what I'm going to do next. As they are tied spread eagle they aren't going to see me adjusting the nipple clamp that will soon be affixed to them. They won't see the dildo that might fit in one of many places. Most importantly though they wouldn't be able to see me getting hard again, ready to go for the next round.

One thing I would want them to know is that I['m taking pictures or videos of them.

The idea of turning up the stereo loud and then letting some friends that know her really does it for me as well. She'd never know who they were and they'd have a night to remember for a very long time.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote