View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 11:37 AM   #4
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her breasts were soft but firm and I liked the way the nipples stood erect. This girl was made for fucking and she was about to be “fucking” a lot. I’d get my money back and then some. Lots of guys I knew would pay to tap this juicy cunt.

I sat back in the seat and looked at her. She looked at me confused, then said. “Can I please put my top back on now?” I laughed hard at that comment and so did my men. I continued laughing as I unzipped my suit pants and pulled out my cock. “Maybe you ARE more stupid than I thought afterall, but it don’t matter, cause it won’t be your mind I will be using.”

I stroked my cock as I looked at her. Her eyes were riveted on me, or I should say my cock. I wasn’t one to brag but many a girl cried out in pain when old Vic shoved in a little too deep or a little too forcefully, but I did enjoy it when my cock tip reached resistance. ‘A little pain, A little pleasure.’ I always say.

“Get your ass over here and kneel before me.” I ordered.

She hesitated.

“One… more… time,” I said slowly emphasizing each word. “Kneel in front of me and squeeze those tits around my cock… NOW!” I commanded.

She slowly went to her knees and grabbing each tit, she enveloped my cock in between. “Like this?” she looked up and asked.

“Yeah baby, just like that. Now move up and down. Slide those tits up and down on my cock. Push ‘em together more tightly….yeah just like that.” She was looking down, watching my cock rise and fall between her tits, mesmerized by the how close it came to her chin and mouth, before sliding down again.

I told her to speed up, letting her do the tit fuck for a few minutes longer, getting my cock rigid as could be.

“NOW..” I said and she jumped and froze…”Put your mouth over the head and suck, and if I feel any teeth you may end up toothless. You got that. I will fucking knock out or pull every fucking tooth out of dat head of yours?”

“Yesss...sss.” was all she could stammer out, as she dutifully opened her mouth and sucked gently, timidly on the head .

“Is that the best you got??? FUCK!... you’re gonna have to do A LOT better than that, if you are gonna make me some money. Here, let me show you how real men like it.”

I once again grabbed her hair, wrapping it around my fist and pushed her head downward in one swift motion, plunging my cock to the back of her throat, meeting resistance and then pushing down even harder, forcing it down her throat.

She was in a panic now, her hands pushing against my legs, her body arching backward, gagging, screaming against my invasion. I laughed and held her there, enjoying her panic, before I finally pulled her mouth off my cock, making a popping sound. She gasped for air, as I calmly talked to her.

“So your pussy boyfriend. Phil, probably let you suck on the cock tip didn’t he? Well, REAL men like a good throat fuck. They like to shove it in hard and deep. A mouth, to many men, is just a cunt turned sideways, but a woman’s throat makes for a deep wet cunt. Women just need to learn to mind their teeth or they might just lose them.“

She knelt there staring a me, saliva sliding down her chin. Her tongue darting out to wet her lips and stop the saliva drip. The sight of her lips, tongue, and saliva, only made me harder.

“Now," I paused. "You ready to try this again?” She shook her head negatively.

I laughed “Oh sure you are…” Still holding her head and hair in tightly in my fist, I forced her head down once again slowly sliding it down on my cock. She did her best to relax and take it, but once it reached the back of her throat, she panicked yet again. I didn’t give a fuck. I pushed down harder, as I shoved my hips upward – penetrating to the full depth of my cock. Only this time, I pulled back before driving deep once more.

She resisted but as some guy once said, “resistance was futile.” Pretty soon, she got the rhythm down, sucking in air on the down strokes. as her saliva slid down my cock and coated my balls.

I saw my man leaning over the back seat to watch the action and then down to her ass. He looked up at me expectantly, and I knew what he wanted. I smiled and nodded. With a big grin back at me, he reached for her skirt, flipped it over her back, pulled her panties aside, and started to finger her. At first she jumped, but I held her firmly and got her back into rhythm. His finger action seemed to be having an effect, as she now took my cock in a more relaxed, accepting fashion, murmuring “Mmmmms…”

Whether those "Mmmmm" sounds were concern or pleasure, I didn’t know, but I also didn’t fucking care. The vibrations from the sounds she made, stimulated my cock and I could feel it start to pulse in her mouth. My man was now actively moving two or three fingers into her from behind and her body was moving both backwards and forwards onto his fingers, as her head simultaneously moved up and down, like a piston on my cock.

“Boss, she is one juicy bitch” he stated matter of factly, continuing to thrust in and plumb her pussy.

Finally, I couldn’t help myself, I thrust upward, forcefully, once, twice, and on the third time, my cock erupted like mount Vesuvius in her throat. Once again she tried to pull off but I held her there and thrust again and again, until I emptied my balls.

My man’s hand kept up a frenzied pummeling of her cunt and finally, her entire body jerked and spasmed. She grabbed my thighs and squeezed hard to steady herself, her nails digging painfully into my thighs. The pain felt good, as I felt her saliva and my own cum slide down my cock. I finally jerked her head off, upward, and back, holding her steady head to look into her face.

She panted like a runner who had just run a race, saliva and cum dripping off her chin. She looked at me with fear, questioning what was going to happen next. I only smiled and said:

“Very…. Very good! Now THAT! was a blow job to remember! And, YOU just worked off the first $100 of your debt. However, you still have a long ways to go to make up that $45K plus interest. Just remember this, as I put you to work for me. Your mouth is worth $1-200 bucks depending how good you suck. Your cunt? It’s worth $300 and your ass? Ahh… your tight ass makes a cool $400 a pop. In one day alone, you can easily clear $2500 if you put your mind to it.”

Her face crinkled in disgust and she stated firmly “No one…NO ONE has ever fucked me in my ass!”

“Huh?” I replied pausing , nodding, giving her comment some thought before replying, “Oh really? Well don’t worry baby, we’re going to fix that real quick.”

I saw a tear form in the corner of her eye. Yeah well, there was going to be a lot more of them before this was over.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 07-22-2014 at 12:54 PM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote