View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 09:36 PM   #2
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Who are you?" I said looking around the trash strewn apartment. "And where is Phil?"

"Phil left. He's gone." she said defensively

"Where did he go?" I asked calmly.

"How the fuck do I know? He just left!." gaining a little bravado

"And you have no idea where he went, huh?" I said noticing the suitcase behind her.

"No, the bastard just took off."

"And who are you to Phil?"

"I was his girlfriend for a while." she paused "OK we lived here together."

"So then you shared in the money he borrowed?"

"I don't know anything about any money or any loan," she lied, careful to put her arm with the diamond bracelet behind her.

"Uh huh? So you know nothing?" I said walking closer to her as I continued to look around the room.

I suddenly backhanded her hard across her face. "YOU ARE A LYING BITCH!" The fury of my slap knocked her backwards and she fell over the suitcase and landed on the floor, her eyes wide, the fear now evident.

"Going somewhere? Maybe to meet Phil?"

I stood over her and leaned down. "I am going to give you just one more chance to tell me where Phil is and if you fucking lie to me again..." I said, letting her fill in the blank.

"I told you I don't know where he went. OK I lied about the loan. I knew he borrowed money but I had nothing to do with that." she said massaging her jaw, only to realize I now saw the bracelet. And again, she quickly moved her hand to her side.

I reached down and grabbed her wrist and pulled it closer . "What is this? I bet this cost a pretty penny. And I guess you bought this for yourself on the salary of a fucking waitress, huh?"

"Look, Phil gave it to me, but I had no idea where he got the money. I have no idea where he is." she said in a rush of words "He called and told me to wait for him and then the bastard split. OK?"

"OK so he left, then why\? if you know nothing about the money, ... are you packed?"

"I ... I was going to visit a friend for the weekend..."

"BULLSHIT! I told you not to lie to me again , didn't I? DIDN"T I? Lying Bitch!" I then delivered a brutal kick to her side. She screamed in pain.

Looking at my men I ordered them to stand her up. They yanked her to her feet and she hung there , her feet inches off the ground grimacing.

"Someone is going to pay back this money and it's too bad for you that Phil left you holding the bag. Unless Phil comes back, or unless you suddenly recover your memory on his whereabouts, this debt now belongs to you and you are going to pay me back every single penny, one way or the other."

My men lowered her to the floor and she foolishly tried to make a run for the door, only to be grabbed by her hair and hauled backwards. She screamed and my man quckly clamped his beefy hand over her mouth.

"Gag her and tie her up. She's coming with us. After that, toss the apartment for any clues. And give me her fucking cell phone as soon as you find it."

When my man released his hand, she suddenly screamed, "I am NOT going anywhere wi... ... UMPFFFF," as a balled fist delivered a rabbit punch to her gut, knocking the wind out of her with a whoosh of air, effectively cutting her off mid-sentence. She doubled over in pain and fell to her knees, gasping for air.

"Yeah you are. Now shut the fuck up before Rico here has to do some more convincing"

She was now on all fours panting and struggling to catch her breath as my men began their search. Her cell phone, which she had conveniently hidden in her bra, fell to the floor.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 07-21-2014 at 10:33 PM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote