View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Indebted (Sweetlust)

The bedroom of the small apartment I shared with my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) was a mess. It looked like a tornado had hit it. There were clothes strewn about from the dresser and closet to the bed. There was a very good reason for that. I was hurriedly packing a small suitcase. There was a good reason for that, too.

I was in very big trouble. My ‘shit for brains’ boyfriend had bailed on me over a week ago. He’d fucked up on a job he’d promised to do for some big time loan shark. I didn’t question Phil when it came to who he worked for on the side, it was better that way…safer. But the stupid jerk screwed up, lost a whole lot of money, ditched me and now the word on the street was that this loan shark was looking for him. The asshole didn’t even have the decency to tell me what happened. Yeah, I found out alright--when two big goons cornered me at the strip club where we both worked.

Phil was one of the bartenders and I was a waitress at Club Metro. Everyone told me I should have been one of the strippers, but Phil didn't want other guys ogling me anymore than they did and possibly dumping him.

Men and women looked twice at me taking in my shoulder length, chestnut colored hair, 38DD breasts, narrow waist, tight round ass and long legs. The owner of the club even said I could make a lot of money stripping. I wish I had listened to everybody except Phil--that dipshit!

When those guys told me what Phil had done and how much he owed, I nearly passed out from the shock. The idiot owed the loan shark $45,000 and had skipped town leaving me to answer for his debt! They told me either Phil or I had better have the money that night or else. There was no way I had that kind of cash; I couldn’t even earn it quick enough even if I stripped.

I figured the guys might not know where I lived, so my plan was to hide out somewhere until things died down. I didn’t know they'd followed me to the apartment. I didn’t know their boss would personally come to collect. As I entered the living room, I heard the front door splinter as it was kicked in. I dropped the suitcase and stood dumbstruck with fear as the two men burst into the living room. Their boss calmly stepped forward. Oh…shit…I was in very big trouble!
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote