View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
Bombay_Master

Bombay_Master has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to Bombay_Master
Default A Chance Meeting With A Member & Sister In Law

So after weeks of just browsing through the RB website I finally became a member one long lonely night.

I post my first post in the Introductions & on the board about my experience & get a response from another newly joined member. I look up her Intro & find she is from the same Country as me.

I send her a message & try to get to know more about her. After a long wait of 2 days I get a response back & get her IM id to chat on.

I find out she is 19 years old & is a experimenting with her sexuality. She tells me all she dreams of night & day is to be held in a basement & be raped day in & day out.

After days of talking online we decide to take it to the next level. We decide to meet up at a resort about 70 miles away from the city one Saturday morning with the intention of spending the day together.

The resort I choose has 5 small villas in the centre of a bird sanctuary & is mostly frequented by couples & with no other source of entertainment around the only thing you do in such a resort is FUCK FUCK & FUCK.

Saturday early morning I get up surprisingly fresh for someone who is used to getting up by noon. I shave & shower & tell wifey I need to go overnight on a work trip. I pack in 2 boxers & a spare shirt & leave home. I had already packed & tucked away a small bag with ropes, duct tape, a table tennis racquet, some tight clothes clips, my digi cam, a bright red dog collar with a metal leash & my handy hunting knife in my car.

I reach the resort in 2 hours & about 45 minutes ahead of the designated time. I had driven the entire 2 hours stretch with a hard on & strangely that made me somewhat angry on the girl wanting me to somehow punish her for this. I check into my room & hide my bag below the bed. I hide the knife below the pillow & wait for the knock on the door.

After 15 minutes of what seems like eternity I hear the door knock. Expecting a visitor I had kept the door unlock & I hear footsteps as soon as I shout “It’s open. Come right in”.

In walk a pair of legs in brown pants & as I look up slowly admiring the legs, the waist, the breast & the lips, I see a familiar face just that this time the face has eyes as big as a light blinded rabbit. I see my 19 year old, holier than thou sister in law all scared & fidgety looking down on my hardon. She is too scared to say anything & tries to just leave the room. I have just a heartbeat to decide if I want to let her leave or if we play out what was decided & arranged for. I grab her by her hair & push her into the wall just next to the door. The long weekend for her starts with a bruise on her forehead & the swelling of her nose.
Bombay_Master is offline   Reply With Quote