View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #14
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I thought I was hearing things and looked at you dumbfounded when in a wink of an eye you threw me on the bed. Your hand was pressing my throat and you were giving me choices. I did not like either one of them. When you released my throat I looked at you, trying to figure out a way out of this. You had moved slightly back from me, I tested pulling my legs up but your weight was on them so it would seem I had to make a choice. "I prefer gently". I said it without emotion and waited to see what you would tell me to do next. I was waiting for an opportunity to bolt out of this room at least.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote