View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Five killed. Tree uprooted in Michael Fishs garden, which won't hold any significance to anyone except myself and Pete. Possibly Debaser. Estimated £4billion in damage and lost revenue. Disruption to transport and power. One of the dead was one of those idiotic storm chasers, who was reportedly washed out to sea. Had it coming. Hope nobody felt obliged to put themself at risk saving him or searching for the corpse. I'm sure Neptune will let his family have it back when the fish are done with it.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote