View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 04:14 AM   #37
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Depends what you mean by having power on women.
I second you what you said, however, there is a different way to look at it :

Everything that happens between a man and a woman is a negociation.
Bluff. I think it's proven somewhere when two individuals meet each other, the very first impression is the one that counts the most for the future. So the very first meeting is the one when you have to make out the best of yourself, and most people can't control themselves from overselling what they are. There's a proper balance to attain, I guess you do not want to undersell yourself either but you kind use artificial charms. That's always like a deal. Convincing the woman you can talk about different subjects, convincing her you can listen to her when she needs to instead of watching baseball, convincing her of many things........so in a way, If that trade is successfully made I guess you can say it's having power on the woman but if she is the one that seduce you then she is the one that has power on you.

Last edited by shysnale; 07-04-2008 at 04:16 AM.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote