View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 11:21 AM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The leg shackles lock around your legs. "Now calm down slave," I tell you as I set up a lap top so you can watch a video. "I just want to show you what could happen to you if you don't listen for now on" I place the video out of reach but still within sight. You see a red haired girl in a traditional uniform. "Hey bitch, you know what happens to those who say no to Master Larzaius, they end up in this reform house. On your first day, we take this" she pulls out an 8 inch rubber dildo, and shove it up your ass." You feel me behind you pulling up your skirt and pulling on your panties, you feel something cold and long rubbing against your ass.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote