View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #10
BamaGurl

BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BamaGurl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Michael Michaels View Post
Soooo big question here. My partner and I are both very into sleep sex. Although it is tough to pull off because she will usually wake up unless we have been drinking a lot. We like to do the date rape fantasy. She really gets off knowing that I am using her body to my liking and her not knowing about it. The only thing is that we cant usually do it without her waking up. So we have looked into where we could get the date rape drug, roofies. Can't find them anywhere. Does anyone in the NYC area know where we can get some?
Buy yourself a blow up doll!! You AND ur girl can get off on doing things to it while it......sleeps. I promise you, it will never know
BamaGurl is offline   Reply With Quote