Thread: Warning !!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 09:43 AM   #13
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
Hi

I just casually clicked on it, nothing happened, except i was temporarily out of the board and had to sign in again. i dont know much about these things; is it dangerous in some way?
Man, then this is dangerous and touriquet2001 is right, it is phishing attack which wants to collect infos like username and password, so he then can use your account to anything they want ...

I checked it - they created the page that looks like the login page of RB, but is not - check the screenshot and an address in it.

So you were not temporally logout of RB, it just seemed that way - when you logged in, you just send your login info to somebody and then was redirected back to original RB probably.

I suggest change your sing on info as soon as possible. Or maybe even admin can do that to keep this page safe and send you them. Hope not many members did that!!!

More about phishing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phishing