View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 09:34 AM   #69
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am sure that I have been hiding in the shower long enough. I have to come out sometime and find out if he still wants me. I hope I did everything ok. The towels are thick and soft but I pay no attention to them. I've made up my mind to face him and see what's what and I am going to do that immediately.

Thankfully, there is a robe handy since I didn't think to bring clothes into the bathroom. God, how stupid can I be. Taking a deep breath, I tell myself, "act nonchalant. Act nonchalant. Act nonchalant." Rolling my head once, I open the door to find myself in an empty room. Relief sweeps over me that I can dress in private, but once that is accomplished waiting is horrible. For what seems like an hour, I sit on the bed with my feet swinging before I think that he was going to order breakfast. "Room Service! He was going to call them." Picking up the phone I ask about our order, only to find out that one wasn't placed. "He left me." I sit down on the floor with the phone still in my hand and begin to cry. I don't know how long I cried but eventually I pulled myself into the bed. The bed we just made love in. The sound that came from my throat was one of pure agony. "I want to go home" was a mere whisper into the darkness as I lacked the ability to move. His scent still on the pillow, I clutch it to my face and cry until I fall asleep.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote