View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 08:56 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stand up and admire the accomplishment of my first task. She kicks rapidly trying to break free. She looks like a red gopher as she burrows across the sand; her hands still bound behind her back. I laugh as I grab her short hair and jerk her around. I put a foot on her back holding her firmly against the sand. I pick the blanket up and flip it open and out on the sand. I pick her up and drop with a thud onto the blanket.

I rip her bikini top off in a single motion. Iyank her right leg up and tie the top to her big toe. Bending down the nikini bottom is torn off; exposing her neatly trimmed bush. The bottom goes the big to of her left foot. I then drop between her jerking legs. My rod is stiff for another adventure. I line my cock up to burrow in as she twists on the blanket. Her eyes widen as the tip of my cock brushes against her cunt. I grab a breast and sqeeze hard. I then slip my hand to her nipple which has become erect with all the excitement. I pinch the pink protrusion and then begin to twist. "Spread those legs apart. Open you jobs sucking cunt open.

She is cringing with pain as I squeeze and twist her delicated bud. "I am going to fuck you deep and hard. Get those damn feet in the air and I had better hear those two red flags whipping as I pound your pussy. If I don't I am going to cut those nipples off and have them on my mantle at home." I snarl. As my cock begins to penetrate her outer lips; I feel her legs pulling along my side. I go deeper as she twists; trying to adjust to my unwelcome intrusion. I ram in; her legs jerk as her head flops from side to side. Tears stream down her brown cheeks as he stretch lips quiver around the end of the blanket hanging from her mouth.

I begin to pump in and out making sure that my balls slapped against her ass. I felt her legs move and heard the material snap behind my head. In her shadow on the sand; I saw her feet jerking as the torn remenants of her bikini was tossed wildly in the air. I continued to pump as her head tossed harder and harder. My cock was almost to the extent she could take. My heart warmed at seeing this job stealling bitch in agony. I finally exploded shooting my sperm deep into her petite body.

I hoped that they would accomplish their natural task and find eggs to fertilizer. Who knows, my job might open back up due to maternity leave. I pumped my seed into her warmth for another 4 minutes. I felt the last trickle dripple from my nozzle. I withdrew and stood admiring my work. Small traces of cum oozed from her stretched pussy. I definitely wasn't fired for poor output.

I stepped from between her legs and she quickly tried to curl into a small ball. I looked at her tight ass laying on the blanket and knew that I couldn't quit without doing some work in the back room.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote