View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 03:07 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I find that the boobs are real, so I cut a strip off the blanket and tie her hands behind her back. Next shove her down on her back and straddle her. Shove the blanket under her head so that her chin is against her chest. Whip out my cock and shove those tits together and start fucking them. I would make sure she kept her eyes open so she could see the head of my 10 inch dick pop out each time I shoved in.

I would tell her "I see all those Jap girls taking load after load on their face; you must really miss that since you stole my fucking job. Don't worry, I will give you a blast to remember. How many times did my boss do you before you got the job? Well, as you see I have another fucking job; its you."

Then blast my load all over her face. Just as she thought her ordeal was over; I would ask "Did I tell you I work a lot of overtime on my new job."
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote