View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well it looked like my friends would have to settle for someone else. I smiled finished my pie and coffee and went back to my truck. I then spotted just the thing that would help me control my new pet and please my friends. She had to be early twenties with brown hair and long legs. I got my cholroform ready and watched for when she was alone. I looked under the tarp to make sure the manacles were ready, checked to make sure I had the proper stimulators so she would be wet when we arrived at the campsite. She would be the example I use on my new pet so that she would behave, I will give her a choice obey my commands as she watches what happens to fuck meat over there or join her.

The brunette came out of the ladies room and I put the chloroform rag over her and dragged her to my truck, I quickly ripped her panties off and used them as a gag while I attached the manacles on her. They were on a short chain leaving barely any room for her to move at all. She was still pretty out of it as I stuck the vibrator in her. I covered her with the tarp and parked my truck across from the diner. It would be at least another 30 minutes before my new pet's shift ended.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote