View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:24 AM   #45
littlebrunetteslore

littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)littlebrunetteslore Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to littlebrunetteslore

Just a few of my current favs - although I'd love to BE these girls and get raped in my fantasies, I'm sure I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to rape some of 'em myself if I could get away with it.

First up, did anyone see "In Time?"

Amanda Seyfried looked hot as hell with red hair in all those short little dresses they had her in. More than made up for the fact that they killed hottie Olivia Wilde at the beginning of the movie. And to think, in the world featured in "In Time" Amanda would look that hot forever...

I watch WAAAAYYYY too much Kid's TV on Disney Channel, Nickelodean etc. So many cutegirls on there (and most of em turning/turned 18 recently too!) like Selena Gomez, Victoria Justice (and the entire damn cast of VICTORiOUS for that matter - Ariana Grande, Elizabeth Gillies... yum!) but I don't think I've seen Miranda Cosgrove mentioned that often on here before:

That mouth of hers was just MADE to take cocks of all sizes! Heck, you could probably shove a couple in there and all that long brown hair gives you guys something to hold on to as you force 'em deep down her teen throat!

Hate SciFi (or SyFy or whatever the fuck they call themselves now) for constantly cancelling good scifi shows in favor of "reality" ghost hunting programs and lousy made-for-tv movies. Really miss Stargate: Universe, mostly because of HER:

Canadian Cutie Elyse Levesque (pronounced LUH-VEK, as in "Elyse Levesque - cute as heck!) Last I heard SyFy was trying to get back in my good graces by aquiring a Canadian tv show called "Lost Girl" about a hot brunette succubus who helps people (when she's not feeding on men and watching them die VERY happy!) Too little, too late. I'm sure I can find "Lost Girl" and it's hottie canadian stars elsewhere - maybe I'll post about Anna Silk and Ksenia Solo after I've actually seen an episode or two.

Speaking of sexy canadians (what DO they put in the water up there to generate so much brunette hotness?) Kristin Kreuk is still looking as phenomenal as ever even though she's turning 29 this month.

There she is a photoshoot for an upcoming indie film called "Irvine Walsh's Ecstasy." I'd say it's a safe bet she'd bring ANY guy ecstasy. Her next flick is a scifi/comedy called "Space Milkshake." Kristin, baby, you don't have to go to outer space for a milkshake, I've got a "milkshake" right here for you ANY time!
littlebrunetteslore is offline   Reply With Quote