View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:31 PM   #55
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanChick View Post
I'm getting ready to mow the lawn... and I like it. In my bikini (well, Sport skort and black bikini top) getting some sun and receiving instant gratification by making the yard look nice
Yep - I'm that kind of homeowner. Boring - I know. It's only the backyard though because my dear Husband (DH) doesn't let me mow the front
I remember one hot summer weekend last year when my wife was mowing the backyard dressed very similar too you. I was setting in my lawn chair under a shade tree drinking a cold beer watching her. I love the sight of her back slightly arched with her butt poked out as she pushes the mower along. But anyhow, as I set there enjoying my beer and the view, the old busybody from next door came marching up to me shaking her finger as she scolded me saying… “You sir setting there relaxing every weekend as your wife does the yard work I find reprehensible, I don’t understand why she puts up with you, you sir should be hung!”… Well I took a sip of my beer, lowered my sunglasses down on the tip of my nose and looked up at her saying… “I am hung, that’s why she is mowing the grass”
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote