View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #73
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I opened a door and led you down a hall way that opened into a gig room I know you could hear the people talking. I sat you down on a chair and told Jason to put this in the machine the next thing you heard was your voice saying no please don’t.

Ok you have seen the tape and you see the real thing right here in front of you who wants her first.

I pulled your blindfold off the light hurt your eyes then they started to adjust there were at least a dozen couples in the room. Some of the women were on leashes like dogs others wore high boots and leather bras. Where are we you asked Jason quietly?

You heard someone say let me break the bitch in a tall woman was now standing in front of you she said stand up but before you could she slapped you across the face once you were on your feet she grabbed your chicks and kissed you on the lips. Every one howled when she did. She slapped a riding crop against her boot and told you to get down and kiss her boot. You looked at Jason and said PLEASE JASON TAKE ME OUT OF HERE I’m BEGGING YOU. I tell you this is all part of your training Sara now do what she said as your kneeling on the floor kissing her boot she asks you have you ever been with a woman before. You look up at her not knowing what to say but the only words that come out of your mouth are PLEASE DON’T is all you get out before the crop is laid across your shoulder blades.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote