View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So in essence it was closed because of the law, as I speculated. Not because of any anti-brigade as I didn't speculate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
I must chime in here on the beasty section. It wasnt closed because of any "anti" anything.

Admin closed it down because some posters refused to comply with not posting banned material.

It came down to the site having possible copyright legal hassles or just closing that section down.

Thats not all of it but pretty much in a nutshell.

And yes for the record there isnt a mod that wouldnt pull anything down that looked like trouble for the site as a whole.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote