View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 10:50 AM   #3
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

He grabbed her by the elbow, he half led, half dragged her along until he reached a small courtyard, lit by starlight and a small security light in the corner.

He pushed her to the wall and stood back, admiring his prize, around twenty, nice size breasts, not too tall, combined with long slim legs leading to a nice, pert arse.

He leant forward and started to kiss her again, all the while his hands roughly explored the cowed woman’s body.

Standing back after grabbing her purse from her hands, he leered at her ‘strip’ he commanded.

The woman hesitated, ‘strip’ he forcibly repeated, he raised the hand holding the knife and placed the blade in between the blouses buttons ‘either you do it, or Mr Knife does it, only if that happens you end up walking home naked’ he laughed, an insane laugh, which told her that he was not a man to be trifled with

She closed her eyes, and then, with trembling hands she started to unbutton her blouse, pulling it out of her waistband. She could hear his gasp of appreciation as her white lacy bra covered breasts came into view. She opened her eyes and looked around her.

‘Why you stopped’ ‘’I need somewhere to hang this’

The man pointed to a hook, to one side, just above her head. To reach it she had to turn and reach up, meaning that her breasts strained against their coverings and her skirt rode up her thighs, showing off the bottom of her cheeks

‘Nice fucking tits you have there, now show them properly’

She turned to face him, reaching behind her to undo the clasp, her shoulders pulling her breasts forward, reaching towards her attacker. Gradually the cups fell away, allowing him to gaze upon what had been, until this attack, her proudest body part, her perfectly shaped, breasts, the light from the sodium enhancing her tanned skin, and darkening the colouring of pink nipples, which were rapidly hardening in the cool night air.
The attacker gave a sharp intake of breath ‘they are fucking fantastic, they real Linzi’

‘Yes they are’ a flash of anger, which blinded her for a moment to the fact he had spoken her name.

‘Okay lose the skirt’

She reached to the side, unzipping the short mid thigh skirt, pushing it down to the ground. She went to bend down to pick it up ‘knees straight’ she was ordered, she stood up and bent forward, which caused her boobs to hang forward, temptingly. Her attacker reached forward, grabbing one in each hand. And roughly squeezing, pushing them together and then pulling them, slightly apart.

His grabbed a nipple between the fingers and thumbs of each hand and started to twist.

‘Oww’ Linzi cried, she was released and allowed to stand up and hang her skirt with the rest of her clothing, leaving her there, standing naked except for French cut knickers and high heels.

As she turned back she realised what he had called her ‘how did you know my name’ she asked in a soft voice, in answer, he pulled her driving licence from out of his pocket, so he knew her name, and her address ‘insurance’ was all he said, replacing the item in his pocket.

Without being asked, she put her fingers in the waistband of underwear and started to slide them down her long, slim legs.

‘Turn around’ she was commanded, she complied. Without being asked, knowing what this, this creature, she could not bring herself to call him a man, wanted, she bent at the knee when removing them, and she felt his hands on her cheeks, squeezing them as roughly as he had her breasts. ‘Nice arse Linzi, spankable’ and with that he brought his hand down, thwack, she felt heat across the cheek. His hand came down onto the second, more heat. He then smacked the first cheek, returning to the second again. Over and over she felt his hand hit her, she could feel the heat building, not able to move or protest.

Then as suddenly as he had started, it stopped.

She heard a zip go down, and then felt him rub the end of his cock, all over her reddened arse. Dear god, no not that.

She felt him step back, taking a chance she stood up and turned to face him.
Seeing him there, with his cock hanging out of his trouser brought home what was happening, her eyes widened in fear ‘no, no, no don’t rape me, please don’t rape me, I beg you’ her words were to no avail, her attacker stepped forward. She could feel his cock against her body, lying across her stomach. The feel of it brought some fight to her, and even though he stood good four or five inches above her, she started to beat on his chest.

‘Leave me alone, LEAVE ME ALONE’ all that happened was that his cock twitched, it got, if that was possible, even harder.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote