View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 02:07 AM   #284
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not convinced revenge is his motive. After all, these so called dissident paramilitary groups seem more concerned with murdering Catholic collaborators than any thing else. I've long held the view that the likes of Continuity IRA and "Real" IRA are simply the criminal funding branch of the Provis, and since Good Friday they have found they don't want to give up the lifestyle. Maxwell was growing cannabis to fund his activities.

Bobby Sands and the Maze Prison hunger strikers would be turning in their graves!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote