View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #32
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
Superman (The George Reeves series)

Same as Batgirl above. Whether Lois Lane was portrayed by Noel Neil or Phyllis Coates, watching Lois tied up every week in her business outfits made me want to be the bad guy and see what was beyond her nylons and garters under those long skirts. It’s a wonder that I never got into bondage much.

The Superman bonus is that Superman could see right through Lois' clothes and see her naked, and Lois knew it and couldn't do anything about it. What we knew and Lois didn't is that she had a co-worker that could see through her clothes and ogled her naked body every day at work. One script I'd like to direct is, instead of rushing in to save Lois and Jimmy Olson in the nick of time, Superman hangs back and watches from a distance with his x-ray eyes, and he and Jimmy have a ball watching the bad guys ravage Lois.
Well Jimmy, that little perv, he probably wanted to bang Lois Lane in the worst way. I can picture him being a peeping tom and watching Lois Lane through her bedroom window at night as she undresses.
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote