View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I mutter a curse between my teeth as she starts her car. I must've fallen asleep and missed her going into and out of the apartment. The last thing I remember she was pulling up, not driving away. Now everything is fucked up. I gun the engine on the flower van and cut her car off before she can fully pull out of her parking spot as if I didn't notice her driving. I have her car trapped and I pick up a bouquet of flowers nonchalantly and get out of the van, heading straight for her apartment door.

I can hear her yelling at me for blocking her car in. Jesus, this hot little bitch has a dirty mouth, I think. I put an innocent look on my face and shrug.

"I'm sorry, ma'am," I say trying to sound a little innocent and a lot stupid. "I'll only be a second. I have some flowers and a jewelry box to deliver to a...." I look at the blank card I put in the flowers and pretend to read the name on it "... a Cathi DePaulo. It says here it's from her dad. I just have to go to her apartment and get her to sign for them. I'll only be a second. Sorry."

I made sure to say jewelry box very slowly. I can already see her little eyes light up at the mention of expensive baubles. I turn to walk to her apartment, waiting for her to stop me.