View Single Post
Old 11-19-2015, 06:38 AM   #2
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I fucking love this board and even though I've thought a few times of leaving, I've resisted the impulse. I've never felt the need to join any rival boards except for Phantom's "Purple Palace" many years ago and have no intention of ever doing so. Where the hell would I find characters like HRH and FR and that attack dog Crotchripper anywhere else. There used to be other lunatics the likes of Maradona over the years that got the fireworks going but now RB is like an pair of shoes that are comfortable and familiar. We need new blood and it's about time we started recruiting more bovver boys before us geriatrics pop our clogs. Kudos to HRH for raising the subject. (because he can't raise his pecker any more!!)