View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017, 06:24 AM   #53
Gorean

Gorean has initial reputation
Default Willa Holland

Sarah Hyland and Emma Watson have been keeping me occupied but I think it's time I added another toy to my collection.

Willa Holland arrives to my dungeon hell to join my two suffering slaves. Duct tape is wrapped around her ankles taping them to her thighs uncomfortably. Her arms receive the same treatment being taped near to her shoulders forcing her to crawl painfully on the tips of her knees and elbows. I tug hard on her leash and she moans angry at me, the ring gag I've stuffed into her mouth making her dribble out her spit and my cum which been deposited down her un wanting throat. I plan on taking out her gag one of these days but only after Willa learns not to speak, only bark like the good obedient puppy I want her to be.

She sees Sarah hanging unconscious from her wrists. The welts and bruises that decorate my punching bag scare Willa quiet. Emma meanwhile crawls over to me and welcomes her master the way a well trained slave should. I make sure Willa watches the once proud feminist. Please me or suffer.
Gorean is offline   Reply With Quote