View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 10:48 AM   #7
oleman

oleman has initial reputation

Part 3:

Mom caught me looking at her crotch and her hand quickly moved down to feel the wetness that was forming. When she realized how wet she had become her face turned three shades of red.

“Nothing to be ashamed of mom, so you get turned on by lesbian sex. I’ve heard there is a little lesbian in all women.”

She bowed her head slightly at the same time looking at her daughter then softly spoke, “I’m sorry sweetheart”.

“Mom I didn’t know or would have never thought about it anyway, don’t worry our secret is safe with me.”

“You see there mom, your little secret is safe with us.” I paused a brief second, then continued with, “Why don’t you go with it, you are turned on so why don’t you suck and play with your daughter’s awesome tits.”

The daughters face showed shock as she realized what I had told her mom to do, but her mom didn’t even hesitate for a moment. Her hands each taking one of daughters tits and her head lowered down as she started to such on the right nipple. The look of shock was still on her daughters face, but a soft moan escaped from her lips. I watched as the mom did a wonderful job of making love to her daughter’s tits. Moving between the two sucking the nipples until they were like little bullets ready to shoot off. The daughters head was tilted back and there were continual moans of pleasure coming from her lips. This was more than my cock could take being confined in my tight pants so I slowly released my belt and lowered my zipper to give it some space. I didn’t want to pull it out just yet though.

“Wow mom, you really are getting into that and your daughter seems to being enjoying the attention. “ Both of the women just moaned at my words and though it seemed they didn’t want to stop what was happening at the moment I had other plans.

“Missy I think it is time you repaid your mom’s loving attention and suck and play with her huge tits for a while.”

“But I’ve never done anything like that sir.”

“Sweetie there is always a first time, so do what feel natural and make your mom feel good.”

You could tell that mom didn’t want to stop playing with her daughter’s tits but she knew that I was in charge. So she slowly moved way and then watched as her daughters left hand first moved up to touch her right tit. The daughter moved her and hand some squeezing lightly on her mom’s tit. Then she slowly moved her right hand up to her mom’s left tit and did the same. I watched as mom’s nipples began to harden and her head also tilted back as she started to moan. Her moans grew much loader as she felt her daughter’s mouth on her left tit. The daughter was moving slow but what she was doing was all right and you could tell by the way her mom was moaning and that her whole crotch of her shorts was totally wet. I was somewhat surprised to hear mom say, “Use your teeth sweetie, nibble on my nipple and squeeze them harder”. The daughter listened to her mom and was really starting to get in to what she was doing.

“Ok ladies, I think it is time that both of you were totally naked. Mom take off your daughter’s panties with your mouth.” Again there was no hesitation as the mom slow sank to her knees. She leaned forward and caught the waist band of her daughter’s panties with her teeth and slowly moved her head downward. You could see that the daughter’s panties were also wet from the excitement as she lowered them down past her daughter’s knees and on to the floor. One foot at a time the daughter stepped out of the panties and once they were free, the mom took them into her hands and brought the wet crotch to her nose. “That’s it mom get a good smell and why not take a taste of your daughter’s juices while you are at it.” The mom misunderstood what I mean by tasting her daughter as she lowered the panties and moved her mouth to her daughter’s pussy. Oh and what a perfect pussy it was, lightly cover in blonde curls and neatly trimmed. I watched without speaking as mom’s tongue extended from her mouth and made contact with the outer lips of her daughter’s pussy. At that contact, her daughter jumped slightly and a squeaking sound escaped her lips. Mom wasn’t going to have her daughters pussy escape from her and quickly moved her hands up to her daughter’s ass to hold her in place.

“Oh my god mom what are you doing to me?”

“She is licking your pussy, doesn’t it feel good?”

“It feels wonderful, but no one has ever did anything like that to me before.”

“Like I said before, there is always a first time.”

“Ok mom, I said just a taste, it is your daughter’s turn to take off your shorts.”

You could tell neither of the women wanted what was happening to stop, but reluctantly the mom pulled away. She then slowly got back up into a standing position, though you could tell from the look on her face and the glistening wetness of her daughter’s juices on her lips she wasn’t ready to stop. The daughters knees were shakily, I think partly from her mom’s work on her pussy and partly from the fear of the on known. I watched as she unsteadily moved down to her knees in front of her mom. She paused to study the wet spot on her mom shorts before moving closer to take a sniff of her mom’s scent. It was almost like she changes in that moment as suddenly her hands moved up to the waist of her mom’s short and she quickly pulled them down. Her mouth was on her mom’s pussy in a instance and I watched as her tongue moved over her mom’s outer pussy lips. At the first contact of her daughter’s tongue, mom inhaled a large gulp of air and then a moan escaped from her lips. Mom’s knees became shakily and I watched as she took a step back and then went to a sitting position on the bed. Her daughter’s tongue never lost contact with her mom’s pussy in the movement. The daughter was going at her mom’s cleanly shaved pussy like it was her last meal on earth. I couldn’t stand it any longer and started removing my clothes. This is far better than any of my dreams.

While removing my clothes I remembered that my cell phone could take video. I quickly got it and started to record the action before me. Mom was leaning back on the bed and her legs were spread wide open as her daughter worked on her pussy. The smell of sex filled the room as did the sounds of pleasure. I moved closer with my phone still recording to get an up close view of the action. Mom’s pussy was wet and had the pinkest lips I had ever seen, it was a pussy that every man dreamed of fucking.

Mom sensing that I had moved close looked up to see me recording and gasped “What are you doing?”

“Just making a little memento of this awesome occasion.”

“Oh please you can’t, that will ruin both of us if it gets out.”

“Well then I guess we will have to make sure it never gets out now don’t we?”

“Yes, I’ll do anything form keeping my husband and family from seeing it.”

“Good, so I guess I don’t need this gun anymore now do I?”

“No we are yours to do with what you want.”

“Good, so why don’t you use your mouth and suck my cock.”

At that moment she saw my hard cock for the first time and gasped, “My lord that is big!” Now let me tell you my cock isn’t no monster by any means, but it is just under 8 inches length and is bigger than average in width. She then said “I’ve never seen a dick that big in real life, it is huge” as I leaned closer and her head started moving to my cock. She extended her tongue at first just licking the head and that sent shock waves through my body. She licked up and down it’s length a few times before taking the head in her mouth. I placed my hand on the back of her head and pulled her to me, feeling my cock reach the back of her mouth. She gagged on it and I backed up some before pushing forward again. She gagged again but this time I continued to push forward until my cock entered her throat. With the next push my cock was fully in her and her nose was touching my pubic hairs. I held her there for a second then backed out letting her catch a breath before pushing back into her throat and stated face fucking her. This whole time her daughter hadn’t moved from lick her mom’s pussy and as I glanced down I could see her mom’s juices covering her face. At that moment mom's first orgasm hit her sending contraction throughout her body including her throat. This combined with her moaning around my cock sent me over the edge and dumped a months worth of cum into mom’s throat. I pulled back into her mouth so she could get a taste of the last few spurts and she didn’t miss a beat swirling her tongue around my cock head as she moaned.

************** More to Cum Later *************

Last edited by oleman; 02-08-2013 at 11:24 AM.
oleman is offline   Reply With Quote