View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 09:04 PM   #88
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

MistressT - Mum Loves Blue Balls HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Gloves, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

The premise: you, my son, have very blue balls and you beg me to allow you to cum the entire time, while I tease the hell out of you but keep denying you an orgasm. I enjoy knowing you have blue balls and the story line hints that this has been going on for awhile. I eventually stop things abruptly and leave you hanging and horny for the night...it ends with 'the next morning' where I come back and tease you and fuck you to the point where you can't help yourself and you cum in M0mmy's pussy. I scold you and walk out...but not before giving you a close up view of my slick thighs as your cum oozes out of my pussy. (Rubber/latex opera length gloves! + FAMILY FANTASIES + ORGASM CONTROL/DENIAL + NUDITY + FUCKING + FELLATIO + OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN + CREAM PIE)

This video is a little different than my usual 'Mama' vids and I'm sure ALL Mama/Milf fans will love it. Filmed partly POV you will see me as if I'm fucking YOU...but I included other camera angles so you would have lots of hot views. It's a visual buffet from beginning to end.

Category: MILF
Related Categories: GLOVE FETISH, COUGAR, ORGASM DENIAL, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CREAMPIE

Mum Loves Blue Balls HD.mp4
Skype Taboo Mom Blackmailed By Son FULL VERSION HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Amateur, Chubby, Handjob, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Caught In The Act, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Humiliation, Blackmail, Netorare, Cum in Pussy, Creampie

My mom has been spending too much money and needs to be a webcam whore on skype pretending to do MOM SON TABOO ROLE-PLAY online for cash. I catch her and threaten to tell my dad everything. I tell her that if she role-plays with me, I won't say anything. She is reluctant and first but gives in to logic and reason. She isn't doing a great job so far. I tell her she only gets one more chance to get me hard and into this. She admits how much she wants my cock inside her. I fuck her until she cums and begs me to cum deep inside her tight pussy! I love fucking my cam whore mom!!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: AMATEUR, MILF, POV SEX, MASTURBATION, DOGGYSTYLE
Keywords: inbreeding, family, family sex, pov, young, tight, fucking, sucking, blonde, tricked, mom, mommy, mother, son, fifi foxx

Skype Taboo Mom Blackmailed HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote