View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 08:57 AM   #260
Skirt-fun

Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Skirt-fun has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Skirt-fun Send a message via Yahoo to Skirt-fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate2003 View Post
It happened to me 11 and a half years ago,it's something i guess will live with me forever,i live in a very rural area and if it can happen here it can happen anywhere.
I was just walking on my road,heading home when he grabbed me,pretty much in the middle of nowhere,he just pulled up next to me and pointed a gun at me.
He was only a few feet from me so there really wasn't anything i could do,he made me get in ,and it was obvious what he wanted.
Even though it was so long ago ,sometimes it all comes back too me in a rush,i try and put it out of my mind ,but often times it is very hard,and i still have nightmares ,and wake up in a panic.
I never told anyone in my family what happened,out of fear and shame,even the man i live with doesn't know about it.
My best wishes for all the ladies here.
Youre a brave lady Kate, as are the other ladies on thios thread. I have nothing but admiration for you all. I hope 2010 is a fantastic year for you all
Skirt-fun is offline   Reply With Quote