View Single Post
Old 08-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #255
Dragom

Dragom has initial reputation

So there was this girl I liked in highschool. And the was a gang of girls that didn't like me at all, but I thought they where silly and harmless.

As soon as I started to become friends with that girl they started trying to recruit her. She had a boyfriend and she wanted to join them and all they would do was keep us from dating. So I imagined there could be no harm in encouraging her to join them.

My friend joined this gang.

She soon came to distrust me, her spark kind of faded and we stopped being friends

A memorable event occured that year when a girl asked if I wouldn't mind raping a girl for her. After I assaulted her and explained the event to a nearby teacher, she was expelled.

It was much latter, an almost unrelated event when I realized what they where. They where "Lures." Females who obtain illegal sex for Males. And I'd had some very bad experience with "Lures" from my earlier childhood.

Two of there members came to me after school to gloat to me about stealing my friend away from me, to tell that despite the fact that one girl had been expelled the rape had still occured.

That's when I saw them really. A teenage girl who wears her make-up to look younger? Who has the callousness and reach to arrange a rape for revenge. Who belonged to a group who used "We only recruit the prettiest girls" as their recruiting slogan.

The resulting confrontation was intense. I threatened one with violence with my nails clenched into her back while I threatened the other with exposure of their misdeeds.

That's when I first heard.

"<Your friend!> She didn't want to at first, because she had a boyfriend already! We had to get her drunk and they had to hold her down!"

I genuinely thought she was lying but if a teacher hadn't stepped in right there I would have killed her.

I met my friend latter. She said she'd been thrown out of the gang and they had decided to leave me alone.

She told me she had only gone to one of their parties and hadn't gone to anymore since because she didn't enjoy it.

I kind of pounced on that and pulled out the whole story.

They had gotten her drunk, they had held her down, they had put tape over her mouth because she had been too noisy.

Afterward they had told her that they had been right there to make sure it didn't go to far, that she'd just been scared and after all she hadn't said no had she?

She chose to believe them rather then believe she had been raped.

I told her she had been raped. Then I belittled her saying she was supposed to be the smart one between us. Then I convinced her she had been raped. She kind of got her spark back right there when I convinced her of the truth.

She begged for my help in pulling a girl out of the gang that she had recruited, to erase her sin for her.

I was tempted to be her hero. I could see the future unfold. It wasn't unhappy.

I told her she was tainted and that we could never be together and her sin was something she would have to live with.

I turned away in disgust.

She caught me. She asked if the real reason I didn't want her around was because I wouldn't be able to resist using her.

I told her she was the smart one after all.

Then I told her how to get her friend out. "Just find her in the hall, hook into her and make a scene till they scatter. What are they going to do? Stop talking to you? Rape you again?"

She was successful and the story kind of ends there.

*Note* my friends sin wasn't being raped. Her sin was afterwards recruiting a new girl to join after she knew what the gang was all about.

Last edited by Dragom; 08-29-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Dragom is offline   Reply With Quote